We are pleased to announce that we will be resuming routine eye care and our usual operating hours as of 5/4/2020
Contactless pick up of eye glasses and contact lenses available without an appointment.
The following are just a few of the ways we will be operating to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Masks will be required of our employees, doctors and patients. Patients that are unable to wear a mask due to age or health issues are asked to defer non urgent eye care at this time.
- Appointments will be staggered in order to control patient flow and follow safe social distancing guidelines.
- Companions are kindly asked to remain outside our office unless the patient requires assistance (limit 1 per patient). Siblings/children of patients will not be allowed in the office at this time.
- We will continue to utilize ship to home and contact less pick up whenever possible.
- All patients and staff members will have their temperature measured and documented at arrival.
- Please call the office from your car to check in when you arrive for your appointment. We will let you know when to enter the building.
- Coming soon! We are working on a more interactive patient contact system as well as online forms to minimize contact for patients and staff.
- We will continue to utilize ship to home and contactless pick up whenever possible.
We now offer an online frame gallery in order to lessen your time in our office and it's fun!
Come prepared for your next eye exam with a list of your favorites.
Our doctors make the difference. They have worked hard to differentiate themselves professionally. They are dedicated to providing you with the best eye care available. By staying current with the latest developments in eye care, prescription lenses and advances in contact lens technology, our vision center can provide you with the best vision, advice and fit today—and in the years to come.
We take pride in building lasting relationships with our patients, which is why we take the time to get to know you, your vision requirements and your lifestyle needs. Contact our eye care clinic today to find out how we can help.